Slacking

So I get into the groove and boom I slack on writing.  So here is what has been going on lately.  I am moving along in Greek and Intro to Chaplainacy.  With those two classes, work and Glow (the women’s ministry I started in my church) doing live videos on a bible study we are doing I feel like time is passing me by.  I need to concentrate on one thing at a time.  I have been to a couple of amazing concerts lately with my concert girls Kristie and Sharon.

 I truly love how music can speak to my soul at times.  The most recent concert this one guy that was speaking said people need to allow Jesus to use them.  Then the next day I read the most dangerous prayer anyone say is “here I am God use me”.  Really two days in a row that simple saying pops out at me. I said use me Lord a few times lately and he has.  First time I said use me he put on my heart to start the women’s ministry and with him and a little push from my mentor Renee I started it.  Second time is a little personal but he definitely is using me to teach someone a lesson and it is going good so far.   I hear you Lord you want more from me and I need to listen, I may be hesitate on those magic words “use me” for a minute, those two words are scary for some. I know you will keep dropping hints in my life for me to pick up and run with them.  I know you will be patient.

So my friends I ask will you open up your eyes and ears to the Lord today and allow him to use you? Yes the road is going to take you out of your comfort zone but guess what God’s got you.

Have a blessed day

Jocelyn



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

gifts in a jar.

Recipe book